Subject: [Leica] Firmware v. 1.196 for M9 now available
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 22:58:27 +0000

I updated last night, the only non-Leica battery I have never worked on
previous firmware anyway (showed flat as soon as it came out of the charger)
;-) Easy enough to revert to an earlier firmware if required...

john

I'm hesitating to install the update because my batteries are all very old,
and most are from Hong Kong,  but all are working fine.  I would hate to
have to replace them all (15 batteries) with genuine Leica batteries!

Tina

Message from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Firmware v. 1.196 for M9 now available)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Firmware v. 1.196 for M9 now available)