Subject: [Leica] A new M from Canon
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 09:48:17 +0100

I am concerned whether they can get a CMOS chip as good as the M9 CCD. So
far I have been less impressed by CMOS cameras than CCDs, and I have tried
about 25 of them.
If you want video, fine, but I have a CMOS micro 4/3 camera which takes
excellent video (good enough for me anyway) so I don't need it in my Leica.
I am still wondering what Leica could add to the M10 which would make it a
must-buy.
FD

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] A new M from Canon)