Subject: [Leica] OT: France Post Office informs me that they are returning a package
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 21:28:32 -0400

I sold a camera to buyer in Versailles and I put tracking on the package.

It appears now that the Post Office in France is returning my package,
because "Recipient not located at address provided. Item being returned
to sender."

The buyer confirms that I used the correct address.  I laser-printed the
address, so I'm pretty sure the address was legible and not mistaken due
to poor handwriting.

Okay, I'm frustrated.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Any tricks to prevent it from happening again?  e.g. larger size print
on the label?

The camera, by the way, was a Nikon S2 body.

regards
Vick

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] OT: France Post Office informs me that they are returning a package)