Subject: [Leica] IMG: new casual portraits from Barcelona
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 07:09:29 +1000

Thanks everyone or looking and commenting on my several posts of photos.
Barcelona this time for me was largely the unique opportunity to spend time
with these friends, more than shoot as I might usually. I was pleased to
come up with some portraits I'm very happy with as well as fun group
memories.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman