Subject: [Leica] Editing on an iPad (bis, or plus bis...)
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 19:45:57 -0400

Hi Nathan,

What I really want is a lightweight version of either Aperture or Lightroom
for the iPad. Mostly for categorization and picture rating work and very
occasionally, some light editing on a few images for email. It's much easier
to sort 100 images per night rather than 2000 images after 3 weeks. :)

I've tried Snapseed, PS Touch and like you, I've deleted some other apps too.

The search continues..

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Editing on an iPad (bis, or plus bis...))