Subject: [Leica] No Friday flower
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 18:06:17 -0500

But, the bark on our new Ollie elm is looking neat.  This is one of three
trees we planted four years ago.  The only tree that has survived from when
we moved in in 1979 is a big Austrian pine, that was supposed to have died
during the pine beetle infestation in Oklahoma a few years ago.  The city
said cut it down, our tree service said no we can save it.  It is doing
fine.  All of the other original trees were victims of ice storms or
tornado.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_9816.jpg.html

C&C appreciated as always.

Ken