Subject: [Leica] OT My night and three days in the hospital
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 15:01:36 -0700

Hope that gets the job done.  My father had one for many years.   My heart
has been skipping beats, too.  I actually have had this most of my life, but
the last month or so it has been very frequent.  At times on the order
similar to yours - every few beats it skips.  EKG showed PVC's and my doctor
said not life threatening.  Just darn annoying at times.  I have opted not
to take any medication.  He said if the annoyingness get to me to let him
know and he'll give me something.   It is subsiding the last few weeks. but
still noticeable at times.  It goes away when I exercise, and shows up again
when I am sitting still.  No pain at all.  Hope he is right, after hearing
your story.

Aram