Subject: [Leica] Companion to the Leica M9?
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 03:18:17 +0000

True, and I still have a 35S and 35TE, but there is no way a 24x36 sensor
will be on a pocket-able camera :-(

john

Its being mentioned as a digital Rollei 35.
The Rollei 35 was a brilliant life support system for a 35mm cassette.
24x36mm format. And Zeiss lens. For prints as big as any from a full sized
SLR.
This camera is an insult to it.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner