Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tour de France - Metz last Friday
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 10:38:49 -0400

Hi Pilippe,

Very nice. Given how fast the peloton flies by, catching good photos is a
challenge.

Many bad crashes this year. The only Canadian is out with injury. Hope he
recovers in time for the Olympics. Sanchez, the Beijing Olympic gold
medalist, crashed out badly and likely won't make it to the Olympics.

Regards,
Spencer