Subject: [Leica] Nikon forum advice (OT!)
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 13:55:57 -0400

I'm deeply unhappy with an aspect of the performance of a new Nikon lens I
just bought. I suspect (hope) the problem is due to a defective lens and is
not characteristic of this design, since in this respect it is significantly
out-performed by a much cheaper and largely comparable lens, both lenses
being current and of recent design.

Which Nikon forum might be best to air this question in? I don't participate
in any forum other than the LUG, so I could use some guidance. I have
submitted my complaint, and some representative crops of images to
illustrate it, to Nikon tech support as well.

Thanks for any suggestions,

?howard

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leowesson) ([Leica] Nikon forum advice (OT!))
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Nikon forum advice (OT!))