Subject: [Leica] M Monochrom? That's so August 2012
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 05:13:13 +0000

There are focus aids for MF lens plus live view

John

On 4/07/2012, at 5:10 PM, "Frank Filippone"

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M Monochrom? That's so August 2012)
Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] M Monochrom? That's so August 2012)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M Monochrom? That's so August 2012)