Subject: [Leica] (tech) You get what you pay for ;-)
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 23:10:06 +0000

I put my AI'd Nikon K 85mm f1.8 lens (which I always thought was good on
film) on the D800E, it now back in the bag never to be looked at again! I
really only use the dSLR with 80mm Summilux and 100mm APO-Macro although the
180mm f2.8 IF ED AIS show promise...

john

Appears to be an excellent tool for such work; flowers macro.
I'm envious. All I've had I this focal lengh are 1.8's. Its a big diff.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] (tech) You get what you pay for ;-))
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] (tech) You get what you pay for ;-))