Subject: [Leica] Fuji X10
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 10:39:25 -0500 (CDT)

Since I don't think I'll ever have the money for a digital M (at least in
the short term) and I like to carry around RF type small cameras with
viewfinders, I went to a camera store (remember those?) to see if there was
anything affordable that suited me.  I have to say I like the Fuji X10 a
lot.  It feels very comfortable in my hands - like a smaller M3.

I thought my Lumix LX3 could be my digital always with me camera, and it is
always with me, but I don't like the lack of a VF and the limit of a 60mm
(equivalent) on the zoom..  At least the X10 lets me hold the camera up to
my face, and it's got the longer and still fast telephoto setting, which is
what I like - I'm not much of a wide angle shooter.

Is anyone using an X10?   I read there were battery and white-disc issues on
early ones, at least.

In the meantime, I might try this:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Gear/LX3_w_Imarect_AMR.jpg.html>

Alan