Subject: [Leica] Memories of Technologies Past
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 12:29:47 -0700

Happy retirement.  5 years for me.  the first two were hell.  Every time I
saw a school bus, I thought I was late.  Missed the kids terribly.  Did NOT
miss the administration, but usually I could keep them at bay and just enjoy
teaching.

Don't miss them much now and love traveling and shooting pictures
unencumbered by a schedule.

Aram