Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:33:20 -0700

Dick:  I agree with your observations.  Clearly, Fuji knows more about how
to process its new proprietary sensor pattern than anybody else, including
its supposed RAW converter partner.  :-)

But more important, wow--Sondheim and Elliot Carter, plus what appears to
be George Gershwin below. And you even have "Anyone Can Whistle."  I am
one of the few people in the world who has played that show (bassoon in
the pit in college, using diazo copies of the original parts, complete
with snide remarks from the original musicians).

You've got one heck of a nice CD collection  :-)

--Peter