Subject: [Leica] IMG: Francisco Gomez
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:31:15 -0500

On 6/25/2012 6:08 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
> PESO:
>
> Now I have to work on some B&W scans for a talk I'm giving.  They will all
> be in a digital slide show only, but I'd like to prepare the files as if I
> were going to print them - which I will do if I have time.  Almost all of
> these will be TMax 400 sometimes pushed to 800 with a few TMax 3200 when
> it's really dark.  These will all be of Honduras which is a black and white
> kind of place.

> C&C greatly appreciated.
>
> Tina

Excellent image of life there.  You sure got a lot more out of TMAX 400
than I ever did!  In 35mm.  With LF I used TMAX 100 a lot because it had
shorter exposure times than TriX, but then I am referring to something
measured in seconds or minutes.  On one expedition to Death Valley, we
ran across a photographer using 35mm and TMAX 3200.  She wanted a
"different look" to the place - I always wondered what her photos looked
like.

Ken