Subject: [Leica] Printing the Alaska photos
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 21:16:10 -0700

I'm also starting to work with Epson's ABW. After only a few attempts I'm
convinced that ImagePrint won't be getting any more of my money. It's not
quite a totally transparent work-flow but it's very good. Much progress has
been made on this driver front.

Adam

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Printing the Alaska photos)
Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Printing the Alaska photos)