Subject: [Leica] PESO: Knock it off--a story
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 00:43:41 -0400

Today I covered about two zillion miles shooting.  Went from Philadelphia
to the Mermaid Parade in Coney Island, where I caught up with quite a few
RFF folks (though, sadly, Jeff Moore?s path and mine did not intersect).
Over 140 exposures made at the Mermaid fest with the Mamiya C220, only two
rolls worth processed and drying as I write this.

At any rate, the picture of the day came not from Mermaidville, but from a
Motorcycle racing event in Oley, PA

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/knock+it+off+sm.jpg.html

Leica M3, Elmar 90-C, Neopan 100

Jim Shulman