Subject: [Leica] Editing, etc.
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 01:39:25 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

There are at least 50/75 images here that could be published anywhere
all day long! Have you ever thought of compiling the cream from all
your Central America trips over the years (daunting task no doubt)
maybe 200 or so of the absolute strongest and then approach a few of
the better known book publishers?  The fact that you have their names
and circumstances is the icing on the cake (people love stories).  I'd
give it some serious thought!  ;-)

Montie

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Editing, etc.)