Subject: [Leica] IMG: Security?
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:45:10 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Gee whiz Gerry, I think I like this photo, however, I'll
need some additional info from you before I can make my final
decision. Did you pose this, or did you grab the shot just
as he rested his head on his fingers (Decisive moment style)?

Once I have this information I'll have a better feel for what
kind of artist you are, and that will help me make my final
decision.  (sorry, couldn't resist)  ;-))

I like the photo.  It held my attention.

Montie

>>This is from my collection of mono images from France:

http://gerrywalden.photoshelter.com/image/I0000iTY0RHn1k_E

M6, but no other details I am afraid.

Gerry

Gerry Walden