Subject: [Leica] Alaska glacier
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 19:49:14 -0500

Here is the Tongass Mendenhall glacier outside of Juneau.  The light was
really bad, i.e., as flat as you can get.  I picked it up some in LR,
but the sky was a completely featureless gray, so I added some clouds
from our cruise the next day.  It reminds me of the interview with Glenn
Gould after he recorded the Liszt Beethoven symphony transcriptions.
The interviewer marveled at his technique, and Gould said, yes, I
overlaid a second track there - the interviewer, I forget his name, said
Good Lord man, do you realize what you are saying?

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_4129-Edit-2.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] Alaska glacier)