Subject: [Leica] Leica M Monochrom
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 02:09:10 +0000

Jono Slack's was with present(ish) glass - 50mm Summilux asph, 75mm
APO-Summicron and 90mm Elmarit-M.

A test to see at what magnification the 50mm APO-Summicron asph betters the
Summilux asph would be useful, if little difference in 16" x 24" what is the
need?

Puts has just added to his blog
http://www.imx.nl/photo/optics/styled-5/chromatic.html

john

Everyone is using the new 50.  I wonder how it performs with the other
present day and past Leica glass.

Aram

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Leica M Monochrom)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica M Monochrom)