Subject: [Leica] Seair Beaver
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:55:32 -0700

Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:00:57 -0500
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols at lighttube.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Seair Beaver
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>

Hi Howard,

Another very nice one.  Old Beavers never die!  Of course, a few have been
killed by unlucky pilots, but most just recover to fly again.

I see that you found a source of information on aircraft registrations in
Canada.

Jim Nichols

Thanks Jim,
Your private email with the info about the Alaskan float planes inspired me
to search out what
could be found about Canadian registration numbers and, sure enough,
Transport Canada,
which regulates plane registration, has them all. Thanks for the inspiration.
Cheers
Howard