Subject: [Leica] Sciatica
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 16:14:41 -0700

Mark,

I know how that feels. I also had two operations for pinched nerves.

Bette Davis was not the only one who said, "getting old is not for sissies".

Whenever I meet another graybeard on a trail in the high country of the
Sierra Nevada we confirm our suspicion that every year the US Forest Service
makes the trails longer and steeper.

I'm glad that you are feeling better and taking care of your body.

Oliver

Replies: Reply from craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder) ([Leica] Sciatica)