Subject: [Leica] How about this one?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 19:36:51 -0500

Well, Mark, I don't know.  My subjects just seem to be themselves even
though I have a Canon SLR with an enormous zoom lens:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_2437.jpg.html

Ken
The only time I really wanted the James Bond gear was a gal
demonstrating some product at our state fair.  She had a really low-cut
shirt and lightning bolt tattoos on her ahmm, chest.  She said, oh
please don't take my picture, my hair is a mess.  I put the camera down
and she said, thank you so much.

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] How about this one?)