Subject: [Leica] Using M (and R) glass on a Sony NEX-7
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 12:53:51 -0700

My D7000 is NOT linear.  It is less of a correction than my Canon was.  I
had heard the Nikon was linear and that is why I switched, but when I
adapted my lenses, I found out it was not so, at least for the D7000 and my
father-in-law's D300.  But is is not a bad as the Canon.  Glad to hear the
D700 works for you.

Aram