Subject: [Leica] FS: 18 PRINTS by Luggers for Charity
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 13:07:30 -0700

As you may know, there's a somewhat regular print exchange for Luggers. I
have been the coordinator for the last few (many) rounds. Due to a number
of reasons, we are ending up with extra prints this time.

So I am going to sell one extra set and split the proceed to the Second
Harvest Food Bank and the Silicon Valley Humane Society.

You get 18x letter sized prints, a mix of colors and B&W. A few were shown
on the LUG, many are not. All are gorgeous. Here's your chance to get some
real prints from the Luggers

Since this is for charity, I will take the highest offer over $70 by the
end of this week's "LUG FS: Friday" ~4AM, Sat PST. Feel free to reply to
this message or reply off-list.

Please add $7 (US) and $14 (non-US) for postage.

Thanks.
--

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] FS: 18 PRINTS by Luggers for Charity)