Subject: [Leica] More photos from Provence
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 05:34:09 -0400

Thanks, Jim. I'll have another look. I somehow hadn't liked the image when
cropped on the right as you suggested and I found that surprising, as the
pipes and wires certainly don't contribute to the theme of the composition.

?howard

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] More photos from Provence)