Subject: [Leica] How about this one? IMG: Occupy
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 12:21:46 -0700

Richard Man ASKED:

> Yay or nay?
>
> http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20120607-Scanned-18-Edit.jpg

Hi Richard,
I'd not mess with some clown who doesn't have the guts to openly show his
face to the world when protesting as is the right in your and my countries.

But what creates my caution is........ "What does he have in his hand? A
knife or blade of some kind?"  Besides the demonstrators these days in the
free world who cover their faces, know they are doing something illegal when
they can demonstrate without being shot! So I don't give them the time of
day when they cover their faces! ERGO? I wouldn't bother taking his picture
in the first place!

And if I were going to shoot this, I'd have waited until he nearly filled
the frame-lines with his face... But I'd have the neck strap around my wrist
just in case he tried to take some kind of action against me and my cameras!
So I could swing it with all my might and give him a lesson simply because a
gutless half hidden face character like this doesn't deserve to live in a
free country and hide his face.... "WHEN HE KNOWS HE'S BREAKING THE LAWS OF
A FREE COUNTRY!"

I do trust this answers your question? :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted