Subject: [Leica] Bees Knees
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 06:57:51 -0700

> Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 01:36:56 -0500
> From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols at lighttube.net>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Bees Knees
> To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
> Hi Howard,
>
> Glad to see the bees are busy up there.  Where are the hummers?  We
> haven't
> seen any yet, either.
>
> Jim Nichols

Hi Jim,
Thanks for looking and commenting. I have opened the 2012 summer hummer
folder and have about 30 images in it.
The hummers have been shy this year. When Miss O was visiting her paddling
pool was on the deck and the
big blue circle seemed to scare the hummers away. They are back now, since
Miss O is gone and I am just waiting
to collect a few sharp photos with good background and eye catchlights and I
will put them up.
Cheers
Howard