Subject: [Leica] Kodak Carousel projector repair
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 17:09:19 -0700

Hi Luggers,
My former employer has invited me back to its 40th anniversary party and
they are asking for pictures of the "old days" to put into a display.
I have stacks and stacks of carousel trays filled with slides and dragged
out my old Kodak 850 carousel projector to have a look.
The fan runs and the lamp lights but the slide changing mechanism is jammed.
I opened the projector and managed to get the slide changer to return to its
starting position but it immediately jammed again.
Do any Canadian luggers know of anyone in Vancouver or Victoria BC who could
repair the jam. The projector is too heavy to send far for a repair.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Howard

Replies: Reply from Barry98 at telus.net (Barry Hinderks) ([Leica] Kodak Carousel projector repair)
Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Kodak Carousel projector repair)