Subject: [Leica] It's been quite a while - Angry Bird
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 19:50:48 +0200

Hello everyone,Though I kept looking at your wonderful pictures and reading
your comments and remarks almost daily, I had a hard time posting pictures
myself for multiple reasons, in fact, the numerous things that come with the
arrival of another grandson in a country far away from yours! But NOW we're
back home, we've adapted again to the grey skies (well, today anyway) of the
north-east of France after weeks of glorious sunshine and ... three days of
rain ... The time has come for me to catch up with you. I'm posting this
first picture, "Angry Bird", taken on March 17 in Savannah, GA, while the
parade was going on. The balloon the girl is holding was named "Angry Bird",
I'll post another picture sometime later to explain
why.<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jean-Michel/SAVANNAH+2012/L1061513-2.jpg.html>Best
 regards,Jean-Michel