Subject: [Leica] Marriage
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 15:33:53 -0700

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Frank Filippone <red735i at
earthlink.net>wrote:

> Divorce is rotten.  Staying married is sometimes worse.

Amen to both. The latter is however far, far worse.

> To paraphrase Dr. Ted..... but with the right woman, it is wonderful....

Yes, i was too young and na?ve.

> To paraphrase Nathan......  with the right morals and integrity, there
> should be no problem with marriages.....
>
> OTOH, people are people...

Yes, but I do not consider myself any higher than anyone else.

--
Ken Iisaka
first name at last name dot org or com

Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Marriage)