Subject: [Leica] IMG: Doctors in the House - Just for Dr Ted
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 11:03:51 -0400

Message: 47
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 23:15:23 +0100
From: Charlie Chan <topoxforddoc at btinternet.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Over the last few years, I have photographed all my surgical Residents
(Registrars) and Interns (Housemen) as they come to work in the OR (or
theatre as we call it in Britain). When they leave they go with my blessing
and a large framed print of him/her at work. So here?s my rogues? gallery
over the past few years. There are some shots of my Attending (Consultant)
colleagues as well.

http://topoxforddoc.zenfolio.com/p294337283

These were almost all shot on my DMR (except for one frame shot yesterday
on my new [to me at any rate] M9). They aren?t up to Dr Ted?s standard, but
maybe with just a bit more practice.

> Don't sell yourself short Dr Chan :-)
>These are all gorgeous!!
>Bharani