Subject: [Leica] WTB: Desperately seeking Durst L1200 power supply TRA500 or EST500
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:56:52 -0400

WTB:  Desperately seeking Durst L1200 power supply TRA500 or EST500.

I bought the enlarger without one, and the seller has "gone silent".  I
am guessing that he can't find the adapter, or tossed it, after storing
it for 7 years.

Other parts needed (but of lesser panic):

- rod handle for focusing knob
- top glass for FEMONEG negative holder; I think the top is AN glass
- red filter
- any accessories for the enlarger, including BW head (I have the CLS501
head)

regards
Vick