Subject: [Leica] Endgadget on the MM
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:23:14 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Richard Man wrote:

>Apparently the 17mm TSE from Canon is one of the best wide angles ever.
>There is even a Frankendigital camera that uses the Canon wide to cover for
>medium format digital back WITH shift and people are getting good results.

One good lens doesn't make a good system.  A number of years ago I got
sucked into the L hype and the disappointment and shock was immediate.  This
is what legions of red-ring-lens photographers think is the cream of the
crop?  I had to wonder what they were smoking.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com