Subject: [Leica] Endgadget on the MM
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 17:22:48 -0400

Black and white digital image making in the year 2012 is a marvelous thing.
Both in the Adobe Camera Raw interface as well as in the Photoshop interface
which I slimly prefer you can have intense control of the look of your
monochrome image like you'd never get with a stack of filters or gels.
Its way more powerful then putting a green or yellow green filter on it and
then if there's time trying a red.

But I still have all my filters for my Leica glass.
39mm multi coated filters I had made for me by the B+W company.
And a few other filter sizes.
I'd love to rent a Monochrom for a weekend.
Maybe it would change my mind as to its value.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/