Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/5/2012: asleep at the wheel
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 22:58:02 +0200

Overall, I like living in Spain. But there are some annoyances. Among them
is the fact that when the light changes to green, it takes forever before
people start moving, as opposed to the Netherlands (where I lived before
coming here) where people step on it as soon as the light changes. So I
always complain that the drivers here seem to fall asleep at intersections.
This morning, while walking my dog, I saw conclusive proof:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1866040210&k=MRSRfqq&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman