Subject: [Leica] FS: Four Third Zoom Lenses
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 20:28:02 +0200

I know not many of you use FT cameras, yet you may have friends who do.

I have for sale two very clean Zuiko Oly Four Third Zooms I no longer
use.

- ZD 50-200 f2.8 with tripod collar/ring, caps, hood and pouch - no
box nor SWD.
- ZD 7-14 f4 with caps, built-in hood anyways, pouch and box.

Price 10% down on the latest xbay sales, for luggers, listers and oly
list users
Add shipping from France - insured parcel possible on request.

Please contact me off list if interested.

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe