Subject: [Leica] Adobe CS6 upgrades
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 09:10:30 +0000

Adobe only offered me it in AUD so no good for my NZ tax claim, I am going
through one of the biggest IT suppliers in NZ who are saying that Adobe are
doing things differently this time.....

john

John I can only speak for Australia of course but mine had the option of
'ship me the box' or download.
In our case download only was tax free. I picked ship me the box and the
box with DVD arrived fast (and from Ireland)

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Adobe CS6 upgrades)