Subject: [Leica] Ot Fuji X Pro 1 batteries
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 05:24:29 -0700

fyi, for (all) those who care about such things,

the inexpensive batteries sold by Amazon for the Fuji X Pro 1, labelled
Power 2000, so far, seem in every way the same as the Fuji ones, which are
sold at a much higher price.

I have used 4-5 of these interchangably with the original Fuji one, and I
can't tell the difference,

Original Fuji batts are about $60, I bought the Power 2000 at $16.95, there
are some replacements for the Fuji X Pro 1, that appear the same, may come
from the same source ?, with other labelling that are

as cheap as $9.00 each ....

keep in touch please,

Steve

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Ot Fuji X Pro 1 batteries)