Subject: [Leica] Leica 14464 Battery......
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 15:59:16 +1200

I bought a Leica battery from an NZ distributor last year, came in expected
box but Cyrillic text and a 1.800.822.8837 recycle phone number.
11CP11/34/50

Reverse says:

Rechargeable
Li-ion BATTERY
3.7V / 1860mAh / 6.9Wh
FOR DIGITAL
LEICA M-CAMERAS
LEICA CAMERA
14464 / BP-SCL1

One of my other genuine batteries (bought used) is 1800mAh / 6.7Wh and the
one that came with my M9 is different again, all text is moulded in flat
side and nothing  on terminal side (no ratings)!

All three of these work well unlike a generic pattern one I bought.

john