Subject: [Leica] Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau has died
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 15:39:19 +0200

Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau died today at the age of 87 years, 28 this
month would have turned 88.

According to Leonard Bernstein said, one of the most important singers
of the twentieth century, and for me a baritone without equal,
creating an authentic school of interpretation particularly of Lieder
by Schubert, Schumann, Mahler. With it I dare say that closes an
entire epoch of the highest figures of music, and with it a great
lasting memory to Victoria de los Angeles, Elisabeth Schwarzkopf,
Christa Ludwig, AstridVarnay, Kirsten Flagstad, Gerald Moore, Hans
Hotter, Alicia de Larrocha, Furtw?ngler,Knappertsbusch .... Great
musicians, great people, calling over his career ... really the last
witness and representative of the greatest generation of artists of
his style, a new world in the media that prevail over other values.

He, and other large will always be with us, the best tribute we all
could wish, is to share its music, art, emotion, handed down to us,
give us and we will continue to transmit.

Do not say goodbye, I hear once more and with more emotion than ever.

Rest with peace and respect it deserves and has earned

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayIrOHMKFFQ&list=PLA3C99840347DD93C&index=19&feature=plpp_video

Cheers
Lluis

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau has died)