Subject: [Leica] M9 Monochrome Filters
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 13:53:59 -0400

Okay, then, that doesn't sound too bad.

It is like coming full circle again - old knowledge because new again.

Vick

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] OT, completely OT, but Donna Summer has passed away)
Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] M9 Monochrome Filters)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] M9 Monochrome Filters)