Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fishing Boat "High Seas"
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:58:44 -0700

Stasys wrote:
"Oliver- I would not sail on that boat! Stasys"

Marc wrote:
"Oliver,
I like these old wooden working or fishing boats.
The boat of the picture deserves a good repair, but it seems there is
another one behind.
Where I live, in Spain, they all disappeared along the last ten years,
progressively replaced by fiber ones. A pity...
At least, I could take some pictures, in the slide era, before they gone,
submerged few miles away from the coast, to create artificial reefs.
Thanks for sharing.
Marc"

Bill wrote:
"What an interesting boat.  When  you look at the hull, you sort of
wonder if it will really float.  When you look at the lines and chains
and other working equipment, you realize this is a real working boat.
Nice eye.
Bill Larsen"

Thank you for taking the time to look and comment.

Pillar Point Harbor is home to working boats of different sizes, ages, and
conditions.

The catch is sold wholesale or right off the boat:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/Miscellaneous/FP4Plus035-2.JPG.html

or   http://tinyurl.com/blwwodh

Oliver