Subject: [Leica] working & earning & lifetsyle
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 15:22:47 -0400

On May 13, 2012 at 10:09 AM -0400, EPL wrote:
>To Alaska, one could take the Greyhound, hitch-hike (remember that?) or
>maybe even ride a bicycle up through British Columbia and the Yukon--
>honourable transports all.

As far as I know, Greyhound doesn't go to Alaska.  And if it did, do you
really think it would be cheap?  It could very well be cheaper to fly to
Alaska from Indiana than it would be to get a bus.  As to the others, a
trip like that doesn't take 1 day - food and lodging of some sort (even
sleeping on the side in a tent) would have to be provided for.  When you
have no money, that could be difficult.

None of that changes the very premise of your argument, which
underscores what we are saying: Things have changed.  No, we will not
have a better or even as good of a life as our parents.

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] working & earning & lifetsyle)