Subject: [Leica] Leica Monochrom
From: manolito at videotron.ca (EPL)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 15:58:40 -0400

To be clear, I am asking ONLY about whether there is a way to fully
colourize the b&w M Monochrom files on one's computer afterwards.

I am not interested in using filters on lenses to obtain a colour image from
the get-go with an M Monochrom body. That's a silly idea. Obviously, if one
wanted a colour image at the first generation, one would buy a normal M9 or
whatever.

Emanuel

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Leica Monochrom)
Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] Leica Monochrom)