Subject: [Leica] PARIS FASHION PHOTOS 1965
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 11:20:50 -0700

Robert Baron asked:
Subject: Re: [Leica] PARIS FASHION PHOTOS 1965

> As usual, great shots and great stories.
>
> I really like the shot with the street sweeper and the story behind it but
> I'm also curious about the perfectly positioned bus behind the model in
> shot two:
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ted+grant/LUG+IMAGE+%232MOUNTIES.jpg.html
>
> Was that planned and placed  or just seen and snapped?
>
> Didn't Sandy Carter used to call you Mr. Lucky?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Bob,
Well Sandy did do that all the time. :-) But that's always been my life as a
photojournalist. Don't waste time thinking about things, what motivates you,
click without thought. If it twitches your gut feeling there must be
something there making you feel it....... "SO SHOOT IT!" :-)

My complete interest was on the two Mounties and the model and everything
else was just a blur other than the Arc de Triomphe which I was tryng to
keep squared away as the main Paris background! :-)

cheers,
ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] PARIS FASHION PHOTOS 1965)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] PARIS FASHION PHOTOS 1965)