Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 13:03:22 -0700 (PDT)

For the gazillions of you with better things to do than follow Facebook...

There's a project up on Kickstarter that needs help and is right down most
of our alleys, one way or another...
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mediastorm/a-rite-of-passage-0

About Maggie Steber I will only say that if you don't know her work, you
should very seriously consider learning... it won't be a waste of time.?

(Disclosure:? Ms. Steber was one of my instructors at Missouri Workshop long
ago, and it's not too strong to say that if she hadn't been, I'd be doing
something else today.? Whether that is a good outcome or not, I dunno, but
she's good people - and as far as camera work is concerned, she's got all
the chops there are...)

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Kickstarter Project worth seeing)