Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/5/2012: art-loving señorita
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 01:14:06 +0200

I am spending about 24 hours in London, and so had to be selective with my
schedule. I chose to spend a couple of hours this afternoon at Tate Britain,
and I did not regret it. Fantastic Picasso in Britain exhibition,
documenting the influence of the great man on British 20th century art, and
several interesting fellow visitors as well:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1824058059&k=49hLkJ8&lb=1&s=XL

This is a minimalist trip, equipment-wise. I only have the Fuji X100 with
me, and no laptop, just the iPad. Picture shot RAW and processed in Snapseed.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Photo at frozenlight.eu